Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NEED SOMETHING? I CAN FIND IT.

Craigslist is a online tool that you can use to find almost anything you would want to buy. When I was selling my car I put it on Craigslist and the car was sold within the week. Then when I was looking for a truck, I used Criagslist and found something. Craigslist can be used for so much more then vehicles though. You can find anything from camoflauge prom dresses to horses. Things for your kid's or if you're shopping for a tv.

Unlike Ebay where you have to pay to put your stuff on there Criagslist is absolutely free. You just set up a free account and begin selling! There are so many people looking on there that it is really easy to find interested people in your area. Also unlike Ebay you can deal more locally so you don't have to be as weary of scams.

Now to more of what Craigslist is. It's not just an online classifieds. It is an online community. If you are single and are looking for a significant other to have in your life there's a section for that. If you are bored there are discussion forums. Companies and people post jobs on there so in these tough times and if you are looking for a job there is a jobs section. There are other sections like housing, and services, and community sections as well.

Craigslist is an online tool that is growing rapidly and being utilized more and more everyday by people around the nation. So get in the loop and get your Criagslist account today!

No comments:

Post a Comment